If you are looking to improve your smile without completely covering it, dental bonding treatments are an excellent choice. Dental bonding uses durable materials to restore your smile, improve the look of damaged teeth, and fix any injuries or damage that may have occurred with your teeth. Here are some things you should know about dental bonding:
– Dental bonding also serves as an alternative, tooth-colored dental filling to help treat cavities.
– Dental bonding can also be used to fix minor spacing issues between teeth.
– Dental bonding augmentations can be shaded to blend in with the normal color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding uses resin and porcelain materials applied directly to the face of your teeth for a solid hold that can advance their look and function, and even repair the damage that may have occurred
– Dental bonding treatments are typically used for accidents and injuries including breaks, cracks, splits, and fractures of your teeth.
For more information about dental bonding or to schedule an exam with Dr. Brawley T. Marze Jr. and our team at in Sherman, Texas, please contact Marze Dental at 903-892-4531. We look forward to helping you soon with dental bonding to achieve your damage-free smile!